(859) 823-0258 Located in Corinth, KY
Three Springs Campground
Celebrating over 50 years being family owned and operated
Check here often for important information regarding our current camping season. New information will be posted as often or little as needed. If you have a specific question that you need answered, or you are ready to book your stay, simply call our Camp Office at (859) 823-0258 for a live person (no call centers here!!). For general, non-urgent questions, please use our Contact Us page to submit a request form & we will respond within 24 hrs.
Newest alerts are always displayed first however we recommend reading past alerts as well
- It just keeps snowing and snowing here! If you have an upcoming reservation with us please call the day of check-in to inquire about your check-in procedures. Depending on weather, we may have you check-in at the entrance gate instead of coming inside the office. LAST Winter Promo: ends Feb 28th all Ark/CM visitors save 10% off their stay PLUS if you stay 6 nights with us your 7th night is FREE! Offer available by phone only so call now!
- Remember! We are open year-round so call to book your stay as soon as you know your dates. Also, a quick phone call to our office can answer a lot of questions when it comes to camping in the "off season" when the weather is less than favorable. We allow reservations up to one year in advance so don't wait till it's too late. We offer Escort & Shuttle services, as well as Pet Walking. Check out our Services & Pricing page for info about our Rentals, RV/Tent camping, or Day Passes. Winter Promo: ends Jan 31st all Ark/CM visitors save 20% off their 4th night and still qualify for the 10% off their remaining nights! Promo only available by phone so call now (859) 823-0258
- Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! It's Christmas Time at the Ark Encounter and Creation Museum again and what a beautiful sight to see! Dress warm and come to the Bluegrass State where Winter means brilliant lights, beautiful sights, and warm nights by your campfire! Book with us before Dec 12th and you'll save an additional 20% off your 3rd night. You'll also receive the 10% discount on your remaining nights for being an Ark Encounter visitor. The offer ends at midnight on December 12th and is not available on our online booking partners websites so call today to book your stay!
- Are you attending one of the rescheduled Conferences at the Ark or CM this coming spring, 2021? Many visitors have been booking ahead because space in this area is going to be limited. Our Halloween Promo is perfect for those of you visiting between Nov 2020 and May 2021 so call before 10/31/20 and not only will you receive 10% off your stay just for being an Ark & CM visitor, but we will give you an additional 15% off your 3rd nights stay too! Call now as this promotion is only available to those who book by phone before midnight on Halloween!
- This just in!!!! The CDC (Centers for Disease Control) recommends that healthy individuals get some fresh air and Vitamin D by visiting Recreational Parks that are open and practicing Safety Guidelines outlined by the CDC on their website. For information on this announcement please visit "Visiting Recreational Parks is Healthy Exercise" and then call us to book by phone or online via RoverPass . We are excited to finally see this post as it seems to be what people needed to hear so they can feel safe about camping and hiking in private parks across the country!
- We are still open! Please call for reservations as we are limiting the number of guests allowed inside our Camp Office to one at a time. We are also offering "Shelter in Place" spaces for higher risk individuals who need extra spacing between them and other guests.
- We are open and offering a variety of camping sites including "Shelter in Place" sites for those who are in transient and need a place to isolate themselves for a short time. We have our bathhouses open, camp store open (window service only), however all other facilities including the playground are closed. Please call ahead and make a reservation between 3/23 till 4/5/20. Our office hours have not changed, however we are only allowing one check-in at a time. We are vigilantly sanitizing after each guest checks in, allowing one guest in bathhouses at a time, and offering other services tailored to accommodate and protect our guests. Please be patient with our limited staff as they are working longer hours than normal and answering a lot of calls as well. We are all in this together and should treat each other with respect and humility. Please pray for those who are ill or at risk as they need our prayers in this uncertain time in our nation. God bless you all and stay well.
- Please visit the Ark Encounter's website for information regarding the temporary closure. We are happy to answer your questions regarding the Ark's normal business hours but you should refer to the Ark any questions about things out of the ordinary, like the current closure of the Ark Encounter until 4/2/20.
- Updates to our Cancellation Policy: as of today, the COVID-19 virus has been reported in 12 states across the US. Due to the current situation, guests who must cancel will receive an On Hold Reservation Credit for the full amount of your reservation (no fees). For additional details please look at the bottom of your receipt. We will continue to pray for those affected by this and will update you here when there are changes. There is no reason to cancel your vacations if you, or a direct family member, are not infected with COVID-19.
- Finally a few days of sun! We are making the best of it by getting some outdoor projects done before it decides to change again! First project: out with the old porch in with the new! Please excuse our dust! Thank you for your patience and understanding! We will post pics of the new front porch on our FB page when it is completed!
- Cold temps have finally arrived in KY. In the Ohio Valley region, our coldest winter month is usually February, with temps in the single digits over night and daytime highs only reaching 20 F or so. We dropped to 5 F this morning, but are warming up nicely thanks to the Sun finally making its presence known!
- Our first piece to the NEW Playground has arrived!! We are so excited to finally have a nice playground for the kids to enjoy this year. We are blessed to have so many Ark & CM visitors staying with us each season. Without you, this wouldn't be possible. Thank you and God bless!
-- As other parks in this area close for the season, Three Springs will remain open through the winter months, but with limited facilities. If temps drop below 36*F, campers are asked to disconnect from the water spigots so as not to freeze the spigot heads. We do not offer heated water spigots yet, so please help us keep the spigots in good working order by doing this one simple task. Also, a quick phone call to our office can answer a lot of questions when it comes to camping in the "off season", when the weather is less than favorable, as well as information about our Winter Hours and Check-In time frames. We do not offer a Self-Check option.
- Spring Promo! Book 3 nights and your 4th night is 50% off! Can be combined with other discounts like our 10% Ark Encounter guest special. You'll get the standard 10% off your first 3 nights and half off your 4th night. Call now for more details. Ends on 3/20/2019 space is limited call today!
- We have reached a milestone in the small business industry and would like to invite everyone to come celebrate with us in 2019!! In August 2019, we will be celebrating our Semi-Centennial (50 years being family owned/operated) and will announce the date of the celebration sometime in February 2019. Space for this event will be limited, so be sure to book ahead to guarantee your site. Let's make this year a blessed one!
- Vacation Packages are now available! We offer packages to fit any budget, camping style, and duration. You can also reserve now and pay later with our NEW Installment Plans just in time for the 2019 Camping Season. Our Vacation Packages on Installment Plans can include things like tickets to area attractions, Visa gift cards for fuel & food, accommodations at our park (and other parks across the nation), etc. You give us your intinerary and we will build your package to suit. Take the "sting" out of the Vacation Bee and leave those credit cards at home! Call us for more details (859) 823-0258 .
- Are you planning a visit to the Ark Encounter & Creation Museum in 2019? Plan ahead and save 10% off your stay! Just mention that your visiting one of these attractions to receive the discount. If you choose to book online through our booking partner, RoverPass.com, then make sure you select the Ark Discount on the Club Memberships page to receive the 10% Ark Discount. Unsure how to do it? Give us a call, we will walk you through booking online, or take your reservation right now by phone.
- As other parks in this area close for the season, Three Springs will remain open through the winter months, but with limited facilities. If temps drop below 30*F at night, campers are asked to disconnect from the water spigots so as not to freeze the spigot heads. We do not offer heated water spigots yet, so please help us keep the spigots in good working order by doing this one simple task before bedtime. Also, a quick phone call to our office can answer a lot of questions when it comes to camping in the "off season" when the weather is less than favorable.
- It has been brought to our attention today that campers are finding an online booking site (other than RoverPass.com) that when you select your dates it says we are full. Apparently, no matter what dates you choose, it states we are full. This is not a booking partner of ours, and there is no site online at all that has our availability calendar. Please only use RoverPass.com, or call us at our Camp Office to check on our availability.