(859) 823-0258 Located in Corinth, KY
Three Springs Campground and RV Park © 2015 All Rights Reserved
Check here often for important information regarding our current camping season. New information will be posted as often or little as needed. If you have a specific question that you need answered, or you are ready to book your stay, simply call our Camp Office at (859) 823-0258 for a live person (no call centers here!!). For general, non-urgent questions, please use our Contact Us page to submit a request form & we will respond within 24 hrs.
Celebrating over 53 years being family owned and operated
Three Springs Campground
Newest alerts are always displayed first however we recommend reading past alerts as well
- Our Fall Promo may have ended but our Christmas Promo is even better! When you call before Christmas Eve and book a week's stay or more, you'll get your 7th night FREE plus Ark/CM visitors also get 10% off their remaining nights stay! That's a Christmas miracle right there! We guarantee we are the only park offering double discounts! Call before space runs out. We are allowing large groups to book up to one year in advance so get with your Youth/Church Group leaders today to pick a few sets of dates, then call to check our availability. Discounts are allowed for Group Reservations during the promo time frame.
-We only have a few more hours to go till our Fall Promo ends! You must call before midnight tonight to save 50% on your 4th night or get your 7th night 100% FREE! After midnight, our new pricing goes into effect and the Fall Promo will end also! Don't let this deal slip away, call us tonight before midnight. We have a live Reservation Specialist who will be answering calls until midnight just for this deal so call now!
- Just 12 days into our Fall Promo and we are already 78% BOOKED for the end of 2022 camping season! It looks like the weather isn't stopping anyone from camping so come one and come all!! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!! No really, it's November, not February, so let it stop, let it stop, let it stop!! It was 70 degrees just 3 days ago now the daytime highs are 40! Make sure you fill your propane at either Love's Exit 136 or Tractor Supply Exit 154 before you arrive. We look forward to seeing you all very soon!
- Our Fall Promo is in effect until Nov. 29th, 2022!!! Book your reservation for this winter before 11/29/22 and SAVE!! Book 4 nights or more, and save 50% OFF your 4th-night stay! Ark & CM guests still save 10% OFF the first 3 nights. Space is limited so call us today. Discount is not available online, guests must call to receive 50% OFF. Call now (859) 823-0258
- We are officially on our Winter Hours! This year has flown by so quickly! Keep in mind that our Check-In Time Frame changed today so guests can now check in as early as noon (RV/Tent Sites) and as late as 6 pm EDT. Rentals can arrive between 2 pm and 6 pm EDT. Our Checkout Time remains 11 am EDT. Please check your GPS or Map App for changes in time zones so you are not an hour late to arrive! We do not offer Self Check-Ins! For more information please call us. The days are getting shorter and the nights longer... Keep your spirits high with a brisk hike on one of the two hiking trails open over the winter! Get your map from our Camp Store.
-Questions about the areas in KY that were affected by last night's heavy rains and historic flooding? Please feel free to call us! Our phone lines are busy, but we still have a live Reservationist answering 24/7 during these uncertain times. We are happy to answer your questions as well as taking reservations by phone. Just to confirm, Northern and North-Central KY were NOT affected by the flooding. We are northwest of the affected areas. For more information on the areas to avoid while traveling visit the WeatherChannel.com at the following link : https://weather.com/news/news/2022-07-28-kentucky-flood-live-update-west-virginia We will continue to pray for the missing and dead Kentuckians affected by this terrible storm. Stay safe and God bless.
- What a year we had in 2021!! We saw record numbers of visitors here to see the Ark Encounter & Creation Museum. Even as gas prices climbed, we still had more new RVer's in '21 then any year prior.... more used RV/Camper sales then any year prior..... and Three Springs hosted more than 10,000 individual campers beating our 2019 record of 9,613 campers!! Help us set another record by booking early so that you can stay with your favorite campground family (us, of course!) in 2022!!
-Just a reminder to those of you who are planning your stay for this spring (Feb-April 2022). We are seeing record numbers of pre-bookings for 2022, and Spring is coming up way too fast! We accept reservations up to 1 yr in advance, so many guests have already booked their trips for 2022. More people are RVing now than before, but there aren't more RV Parks yet to keep up with the influx of RVers! That means it is going to get harder and harder to find a site. Book AHEAD and guarantee your spot. Call now!
-Our First Promotion of the 2021 Winter Season starts now! Are you coming to see the Ark/Creation Museum in 2022? Stay 4 nights or more, you'll save 10% off the first 3 nights, and your 4th night is FREE!! Planning to stay longer? We will still apply the discount and free night, just call us and we can give you a total. For reservations simply call 859-823-0258 and a live person is ready to take your call now!
- Don't forget our Winter Hours go into effect tomorrow morning and last through Feb 28th, 2022. Our Check-In time frame will also change to the following: RV/Tent Sites can now check in as early as 12pm and as late as 6 pm EDT. Cabin/Camper Rentals can arrive as early as 2 pm and as late as 6 pm EDT. For questions regarding our check-in procedures please call the Camp Office. Thanks!
- We will have our Bathhouses closed for repairs from 11 am today until 6 pm EST. Afterward, just our showers will be closed for the next 24 hrs while we let the fresh grout set up. Thank you for understanding and we hope to have them reopen tomorrow (7/7/21) at noon. For the time being, please use your own showers. Tent campers can come to the office for instructions.
- We are seeing record numbers of campers this season! If you are looking to stay with us, please call well in advance, have your preferred dates ready, and please be patient! We are answering multiple phone lines and have an average hold time of 2-4 mins between callers. We answer each call in the order it was received. If you leave a voicemail, please allow us time to return your call that day before leaving another. Thank you for all your business, we appreciate you!
- It just keeps snowing and snowing here! If you have an upcoming reservation with us please call the day of check-in to inquire about your check-in procedures. Depending on the weather, we may have you check in at the entrance gate instead of coming inside the office.
- Remember! We are open year-round so call to book your stay as soon as you know your dates. Also, a quick phone call to our office can answer a lot of questions when it comes to camping in the "off-season" when the weather is less than favorable. We allow reservations up to one year in advance so don't wait till it's too late. We offer Escort & Shuttle services, as well as Pet Walking. Check out our Services & Pricing page for info about our Rentals, RV/Tent camping, or Day Passes. Winter Promo: ends Jan 31st all Ark/CM visitors save 20% off their 4th night and still qualify for the 10% off their remaining nights! Promo only available by phone so call now (859) 823-0258
- Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! It's Christmas Time at the Ark Encounter and Creation Museum again and what a beautiful sight to see! Dress warm and come to the Bluegrass State where Winter means brilliant lights, beautiful sights, and warm nights by your campfire! Book with us before Dec 12th and you'll save an additional 20% off your 3rd night. You'll also receive a 10% discount on your remaining nights for being an Ark Encounter visitor. The offer ends at midnight on December 12th and is not available on our online booking partners' websites so call today to book your stay!
- Are you attending one of the rescheduled Conferences at the Ark or CM this coming spring, 2021? Many visitors have been booking ahead because space in this area is going to be limited. Our Halloween Promo is perfect for those of you visiting between Nov 2020 and May 2021 so call before 10/31/20 and not only will you receive 10% off your stay just for being an Ark & CM visitor, but we will give you an additional 15% off your 3rd nights stay too! Call now as this promotion is only available to those who book by phone before midnight on Halloween!
- This just in!!!! The CDC (Centers for Disease Control) recommends that healthy individuals get some fresh air and Vitamin D by visiting Recreational Parks that are open and practicing Safety Guidelines outlined by the CDC on their website. For information on this announcement please visit "Visiting Recreational Parks is Healthy Exercise" and then call us to book by phone or online via RoverPass . We are excited to finally see this post as it seems to be what people needed to hear so they can feel safe about camping and hiking in private parks across the country!
- We are still open! Please call for reservations as we are limiting the number of guests allowed inside our Camp Office to one at a time. We are also offering "Shelter in Place" spaces for higher-risk individuals who need extra spacing between them and other guests.
- We are open and offering a variety of camping sites including "Shelter in Place" sites for those who are transient and need a place to isolate themselves for a short time. We have our bathhouses open, camp store open (window service only), however, all other facilities including the playground are closed. Please call ahead and make a reservation between 3/23 till 4/5/20. Our office hours have not changed, however, we are only allowing one check-in at a time. We are vigilantly sanitizing after each guest checks in, allowing one guest in bathhouses at a time, and offering other services tailored to accommodate and protect our guests. Please be patient with our limited staff as they are working longer hours than normal and answering a lot of calls as well. We are all in this together and should treat each other with respect and humility. Please pray for those who are ill or at risk as they need our prayers in this uncertain time in our nation. God bless you all and stay well.
- Please visit the Ark Encounter's website for information regarding the temporary closure. We are happy to answer your questions regarding the Ark's normal business hours but you should refer to the Ark for any questions about things out of the ordinary, like the current closure of the Ark Encounter until 4/2/20.
- Updates to our Cancellation Policy: as of today, the COVID-19 virus has been reported in 12 states across the US. Due to the current situation, guests who must cancel will receive an On Hold Reservation Credit for the full amount of your reservation (no fees). For additional details please look at the bottom of your receipt. We will continue to pray for those affected by this and will update you here when there are changes. There is no reason to cancel your vacations if you, or a direct family member, are not infected with COVID-19.
- Finally a few days of sun! We are making the best of it by getting some outdoor projects done before it decides to change again! First project: out with the old porch and in with the new! Please excuse our dust! Thank you for your patience and understanding! We will post pics of the new front porch on our FB page when it is completed!
- Cold temps have finally arrived in KY. In the Ohio Valley region, our coldest winter month is usually February, with temps in the single digits overnight and daytime highs only reaching 20 F or so. We dropped to 5 F this morning, but are warming up nicely thanks to the Sun finally making its presence known!
- Our first piece to the NEW Playground has arrived!! We are so excited to finally have a nice playground for the kids to enjoy this year. We are blessed to have so many Ark & CM visitors staying with us each season. Without you, this wouldn't be possible. Thank you and God bless!
-- As other parks in this area close for the season, Three Springs will remain open through the winter months, but with limited facilities. If temps drop below 36*F, campers are asked to disconnect from the water spigots so as not to freeze the spigot heads. We do not offer heated water spigots yet, so please help us keep the spigots in good working order by doing this one simple task. Also, a quick phone call to our office can answer a lot of questions when it comes to camping in the "off-season", when the weather is less than favorable, as well as information about our Winter Hours and Check-In time frames. We do not offer a Self-Check option.
- Spring Promo! Book 3 nights and your 4th night is 50% off! Can be combined with other discounts like our 10% Ark Encounter guest special. You'll get the standard 10% off your first 3 nights and half off your 4th night. Call now for more details. Ends on 3/20/2019 space is limited call today!
- We have reached a milestone in the small business industry and would like to invite everyone to come celebrate with us in 2019!! In August 2019, we will be celebrating our Semi-Centennial (50 years being family owned/operated) and will announce the date of the celebration sometime in February 2019. Space for this event will be limited, so be sure to book ahead to guarantee your site. Let's make this year a blessed one!
- Vacation Packages are now available! We offer packages to fit any budget, camping style, and duration. You can also reserve now and pay later with our NEW Installment Plans just in time for the 2019 Camping Season. Our Vacation Packages on Installment Plans can include things like tickets to area attractions, Visa gift cards for fuel & food, accommodations at our park (and other parks across the nation), etc. You give us your intinerary and we will build your package to suit. Take the "sting" out of the Vacation Bee and leave those credit cards at home! Call us for more details (859) 823-0258 .
- Are you planning a visit to the Ark Encounter & Creation Museum in 2019? Plan ahead and save 10% off your stay! Just mention that your visiting one of these attractions to receive the discount. If you choose to book online through our booking partner, RoverPass.com, then make sure you select the Ark Discount on the Club Memberships page to receive the 10% Ark Discount. Unsure how to do it? Give us a call, we will walk you through booking online, or take your reservation right now by phone.
- As other parks in this area close for the season, Three Springs will remain open through the winter months, but with limited facilities. If temps drop below 30*F at night, campers are asked to disconnect from the water spigots so as not to freeze the spigot heads. We do not offer heated water spigots yet, so please help us keep the spigots in good working order by doing this one simple task before bedtime. Also, a quick phone call to our office can answer a lot of questions when it comes to camping in the "off season" when the weather is less than favorable.
- It has been brought to our attention today that campers are finding an online booking site (other than RoverPass.com) that when you select your dates it says we are full. Apparently, no matter what dates you choose, it states we are full. This is not a booking partner of ours, and there is no site online at all that has our availability calendar. Please only use RoverPass.com, or call us at our Camp Office to check on our availability.