- As other parks in this area close for the season, Three Springs will remain open through the winter months, but with limited facilities. If temps drop below 30*F at night, campers are asked to disconnect from the water spigots so as not to freeze the spigot heads. We do not offer heated water spigots yet, so please help us keep the spigots in good working order by doing this one simple task before bedtime. Also, a quick phone call to our office can answer a lot of questions when it comes to camping in the "off season" when the weather is less than favorable.
- It has been brought to our attention today that campers are finding an online booking site (other than RoverPass) that when you select your dates it says we are full. Apparently, no matter what dates you choose, it states we are full. This is not a booking partner of ours, and there is no site online at all that has our availability calendar. Please only use RoverPass, or call us at our Camp Office to check on our availability. Thanks! - Rachael Poole
-We have just signed up with Booking.com! While you can look at and explore a few of our Rustic Cabins as of today, you cannot currently book via Booking.com yet. We are still in the process of setting this new booking partner up and will need all guests to either call us or use our trusted current partner, RoverPass.com to make their reservations. We will announce when this new online partner is fully set up and open for online bookings.
- We have reached a milestone in the small business industry and would like to invite everyone to come celebrate with us in 2019!! In August 2019, we will be celebrating our Semi-Centennial (50 years being family owned/operated) and will announce the date of the celebration sometime in February 2019. Space for this event will be limited, so be sure to book ahead to guarantee your site. Let's make this year a blessed one!
- Vacation Packages are now available! We offer packages to fit any budget, camping style, and duration. You can also reserve now and pay later with our NEW Installment Plans just in time for the 2019 Camping Season. Our Vacation Packages on Installment Plans can include things like tickets to area attractions, Visa gift cards for fuel & food, accommodations at our park (and other parks across the nation), etc. You give us your intinerary and we will build your package to suit. Take the "sting" out of the Vacation Bee and leave those credit cards at home! Call us for more details (859) 823-0258 .
Check here often for important information regarding our current camping season. New information will be posted as often or little as needed. If you have a specific question that you need answered, simply call our Camp Office at (859) 823-0258 or use our Contact Us page to submit a request form.
- Are you planning a visit to the Ark Encounter & Creation Museum in 2019? Plan ahead and save 10% off your stay! Just mention that your visiting one of these attractions to receive the discount. If you choose to book online through our booking partner, RoverPass.com, then make sure you select the Ark Discount on the Club Memberships page to receive the 10% Ark Discount. Unsure how to do it? Give us a call, we will walk you through booking online, or take your reservation right now by phone.
(859) 823-0258 Located in Corinth, KY
Three Springs Campground
Celebrating 50 years being family owned and operated